Thank you for checking it out, but this position has been filled.
WANT TO WORK WITH A DYNAMIC TEAM TO CREATE A HEALTHY AND NOURISHED WORLD?
Calorie Cloud provides technology solutions that connect getting active with a great cause. Our mission as a non-profit is to inspire people to get active for good, while helping save the lives of severely malnourished kids.
UNICEF KID POWER
UNICEF Kid Power educates and inspires American kids to get active and healthy, so malnourished kids worldwide can survive and thrive. This is done in partnership with the team at the US Fund for UNICEF.
A 30-day employee engagement platform to help you and your co-workers get active and healthy, while recycling the calories you collectively burn and turning them into life saving nutrition for malnourished children.
We are looking for a problem solving, technology savvy, creative communicator to head up our customer support efforts for Kid Power. We use Zendesk to manage all our customer support issues.
This role will be dedicated to directly helping kids, parents and families with UNICEF Kid Power as well as support UNICEF Kid Power Schools program particularly during the launch months of February and March. Typical week of work may include the following:
- 80% of the time will be directly helping end users with questions submitted through Zendesk tickets, online chat and occasional phone support as needed.
- Optimize support process including ticket routing, satisfaction surveys, and support FAQs.
- Weekly team meetings on Google Hangouts
- Staying involved with the team on Slack to have context and connection.
- Use Android and iOS devices daily as a Kid Power participant.
- Review mobile app release notes. Be familiar with the new features, changes and bug fixes. Then adjust the support resources (macros, FAQs) as need to reflect any changes.
- Dedicate some time weekly to summarize and review support metrics. Work with Zendesk best practices to standardize reporting to line up with values that make our customers happy.
- Use your unique skills and viewpoint to contribute ideas to our product roadmap and bring up ideas to improve the experience and lower support needs.
We are looking for a dynamic communicator who loves to learn. You will definitely have a front row seat working in a startup that is aiming to make a difference in the world.
We are looking for a US based employee who can work from any location. Work hours will be coordinated with the other two support team members and seasonal spikes figured out around our school program and holiday sales.We have a team of about 17 employees and regularly use Google Hangouts to stay in touch and have team meetings. We also aim to pull our team together on a semi-regular basis by meeting a destination city often renting an Airbnb house as a time to enjoy some face to face teamwork and share some meals.
Full-time entry level position with competitive salary depending on experience.
Medical, dental and vision insurance provided after waiting period of two months.
15 days paid time off per year plus holidays.
Macbook and mobile phone will be provided.
APPLY by visiting CALORIECLOUD.ORG/DREAMJOB
You will definitely have a front row seat working in a startup that is aiming to make a difference in the world.